TYING TWINE 2-PLY 4200FT
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR RESISTANCE – Our tuff tying twine is perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications. Polypropylene is almost 100% waterproof and floats on water, making it useful for most marine and nautical applications. The synthetic fibers feature high-end resistance to temperature, oils, alkalis, and gasoline. Electricians choose polypropylene because it acts as a lightweight and flexible insulator.
- STURDY POLYPROPYLENE MATERIAL – SGT KNOTS Tie-Rite Polypro Tying Twine is made from 100% industrial-grade polypropylene. Our bundling twine resists all weather conditions and most acidic elements. It offers exceptional holding strength, consistent uniformity, and minimal stretch.
- HIGH TENSILE CAPACITY – 327lb. polypropylene twine is soft and easy on hands with superior tensile and knot strength. It is preferred by industrial and commercial users because this white twine is soft, smooth, and pliable. It provides flexibility and durability that helps in easy tying, knotting, and handling.
- CARDBOARD CARTON PACKAGING – Our industrial twine comes in 9 lb. spools contained in easy-to-deploy classic white in color cardboard cartons. The protective cover of this twine ensures safe transportation, firm, and wear-resistant over a long period.
- MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY – This polypropylene pull tape can be used for a variety of applications including box packing, cargo-hauling, transportation, gear fixing, bundling tasks, and more. The 2 ply white poly twine has 234 lb. knot strength and a 48 lb. safe workload.
- VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED – Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.