LATEX POWDER-FREE GLOVES L
Our Latex gloves are made from natural rubber latex. These are the best gloves for long term use. They have resistance to tearing and punctures and are form-fitting for enhanced comfort and dexterity. Latex gloves are durable, flexible, cost-effective, and offer a high degree of touch sensitivity. Disposable latex gloves are the most popular glove used by providers in which latex allergies are not an issue. These latex exam gloves, brand and color may vary, meet or exceed ASTM D3578 and EN 455 standards.
Comes in various colors, typically our stock shipped is natural rubber color or nude. If a specific color is desired, production requests can be made.
- Good for wearing for an extended period or heavy duty work
- Good for use in healthcare settings, medical facilities, hospitals, food service, clinics, home care, personal care, laboratories, industrial use, housekeeping, IT industries, retail settings, and beauty industries
- Disposable, Powder-Free, One-Time usage
- Offers protection for skin against wounds, irritation, cross-contamination, or harmful substances
- Brands of product may vary
- Color may vary, typically is natural rubber color or nude
- Extremely elastic, easily biodegradable
- Most comfortable glove material available, second skin feel
- Shelf life of 3-5 years
- 100pcs Gloves x 10 Boxes x 1 Case
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D3578, EN 455 standards
- Keep in a dry, well-ventilated place between 50° and 85° F (10° and 30° C), avoiding direct sunlight, fluorescent light, and X-Ray to obtain peak performance.