Blue Nitrile Gloves – Case
Nitrile exam gloves are waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof, allergy-safe, and resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances. Nitrile gloves are the most popular used glove in the industry due to their non latex composition, high puncture resistance, low allergy risk, soft texture and dexterous strength. Powder-free nitrile gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of their cut resistance, chemical resistance, and ability to use for longer periods of time than Vinyl for those who don’t need frequent glove changes.
These gloves meet or exceed ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards.
Nitrile exam gloves are the most-used type of glove for those with latex allergies. Specially designed to fit and feel like latex with a full range of motion to minimize fatigue and stress. Great alternative for those with Type 1 allergies. Durable, puncture-resistant synthetic rubber. Highly elastic and super soft protects against a wide variety of chemicals. Comes in various colors, typically our stock shipped is blue. If a specific color is desired, production requests can be made.
- Good for wearing for an extended period
- Good for use in healthcare settings, medical facilities, hospitals, food service, clinics, home care, personal care, laboratories, industrial use, housekeeping, IT industries, retail settings, and beauty industries
- 100% synthetic gloves, free from latex
- Disposable, Powder-Free, Single use
- Offers protection for skin against wounds, irritation, cross-contamination, or harmful substances
- Color may vary, typically blue, black or purple
- Shelf life of 3-5 years
- 100pcs Gloves x 10 Boxes x 1 Case
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D6319, EN 455 standards
- Keep in a dry, well-ventilated place between 50° and 85° F (10° and 30° C), avoiding direct sunlight, fluorescent light, and X-Ray to obtain peak performance